I'd like to date interracially?

I've always found myself attracted to black guys. I can't find a reason why. It's just a natural attraction. So , I'm thinking of starting to date interracialy. So, I was wondering your thoughts and opinions on interracial dating. personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with it. as long as you're happy and comfortable.

are any of you dating interracially? do you like it? give me your advice and opinions.

thanks. :)

The racist comments from the anons are pretty ridiculous...

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's the thing..some guys are being racist and not very informative but there is some truth to it. While you will be able to find some good black guys they are a very rare minority. Most black guys which most girls tend to be interested in are the "thug" type who don't have anything going for them and will probably spend the rest of their lives working 9-5 at a crappy job. They won't stand out now because you are all young and they just seem cooler but what you don't realize is that they will not see higher education as being "cool" either and will probably spend most of the time smoking and drinking while listening to vulgar rap music. I'm just being honest and I'm sure you will find people from other ethnicities who are the same but not nearly as much as blacks, its their thing. The same people are also known to be very disrespectful to women and its the "bad boy" act that draws young girls like you to them. If you want to go that path go ahead but it probably won't be good for you overall and you will end up with a bad future with people judging you all around for it, including your family members. Good luck with whatever you would like to do...

What Guys Said 14

• Were Canadian... So long as you don't go running around f***ing your black mate on a public beach in Newfoundland no one will care.

• There's nothing wrong with dating outside your own race. Just be careful, as not everyone shares this view. There are plenty of haters in person who share the views and agree with the same stereotypes as the haters on GaG.

I don't know how things are in Canada, but in the U.S. it can cause problems for you. My sister dated a black guy and got excommunicated by her black friends, and white guys that knew about it didn't want to have anything to do with her. To my knowledge, after that relationship lapsed and she graduated high school, that issue was left behind when she stopped talking to all the people who gave her trouble.

• honestly I don't really have any opinions on interracial dating. seems perfectly normal to me.

• It's unfortunate that people avoid interracial dating for the simple fact that they don't want to be judged.

If you can get around that then I'm sure it could be a very empowering experience. Live life the way you want to live it, be the person you want to be, and most importantly- have fun.

• Never mind that narrow-minded crap these 2 anons said. There's nothing wrong with it, anyone he says there is, is just a plain racist.

• I don't think you should put much stock into what people on the internet think. Just do whatever makes you happy and have fun.

• Dating interracially is cool but limiting yourself to a certain kind of people limits your options a lot. A study done on the website ocupid actually showed that people choose people who fit the criteria of shared interests and desired personality traits. When you limit yourself to one race you are just excluding a whole bunch of people hence making your chance of finding the one much smaller.

• @update. Don't listen to the racist a**holes..probably some sociopaths who can't get girls so they blame black dudes, and no I'm not black

• thanks, :) I appreciate it.

• One of the forbidden topics on GAG. Especially since a handful of guys on GAG are so insecure when it comes to the most threatening man to the white man, the black man(Sarcasm). In all seriousness though, be careful out there. A lot of the hood black guys love the innocent curious naive girls from the suburbs. Easy to take advantage of they think. IMO, just stick the the ones with less swag and more substance. The ones that BW often overlook or ignore.

• wait. I didn't know you were Canadian. Scratch some of that what I said.

• I'm all for it.

• hey, were all the same species and we all like to do hot chicks like yourself. You should have no problem finding a black guy if that's what you like

• honestly your hot as f*** so I don't know any guy who wouldn't want to be with you

• Nobody cares

• once you go black you're not welcome back

so choose wisely

But 'm sure black guys would be into you, they like the bigger girls

• ...!*Kazama style 5 hit Combo*!

• I'm racist but you don't want to date anything other than black

stupid hypocrite

• LOL, I never said I would only date black guys, you f***tard. I said I LIKE them. it doesn't mean I'll ONLY ever date black guys. lol, get your facts straight before you say this stuff. it makes you look like a fool.

• Just dress and act as trashy as possible. They'll find you.

What Girls Said 5

• i don't think that you should date a black guy just cause you want to date interracially,if you meet a guy that you like-date him,don't date someone cause he's a certain color and don't NOT date someone cause of their color

• not a big deal.

ive dated outside my race before, was cool.

but as others have said above me...ignore the pea-brained people who have negative things to say about it.

• I am attracted to black guys too.

WhO cares? Just do what YOU like.

• Trying to draw out some trolly responses after your answer to a similar question the other day? Well done!

• I for one don't see what the big deal is. Just go with whoever you like who likes you. Do you have a particular guy in mind?

• I TOLD you you'd get some trolly responses! Hee hee!

• yeah, just haters being haters.

• i'm OK with it. it's a nonissue