Is it OK to date my sister's administrator?

Ok, so my little sister (she is 15) has a really hoot Vice Principal and he is such a sweet guy and gets along great with Dario.

Mr. Thomas(VP) gets along great with my little sister.

Do you think that its OK to date him? or would that be off-limits because he is my sisters administrator? He asked me out to dinner and I'm not sure how to respond

Thanks <3

Most Helpful Guy

• haha. I agree with the guy below.

its not off limits at all. if it was a teacher then maybe- but otherwise- I wouldn't say so... principals don't really know their students too well either...

• her school is small and they are more like friends than vp and student.

• ahaha. but no- still a vp is someone you see only occasionally, but not someone that you talk to everyday with. go for it! its nice you're worried for your sister tho.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think it would be off limits. I wouldn't care if my sister or brother had dated my VP when I was in school. It is good that you are concerned about what is best for your sister though.

• Don't do it, common sense tells you it's a bit weird.

• Its fine go for it!

• Sounds like statutory rape to me.

• Oops... my apologies. I first read that as him dating your little sister. I retract my above statement.

What Girls Said 1

• ok what a pervy guy. no it's not ok

• he is 31 and just happens to work and my little sis school? pervy how... I really am asking