Would you date anyone who does these?

-Pops pills.

-Smokes marijuana.

-Hard drinker but capable of controlling herself/himself.

BUT.

-Stays focused on school & everything.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• i smoke like

crazy. I go to

school too.

i can do it.

but sometimes

i dont. I get

distracted by

music and

dont study lol

• Nope...

• nope

nope

nope

• maybe if you didn't pop pills

• i wouldnt, but if I like her a lot and she's hot then ill give her a chance

What Girls Said 4

• Uh, one of my ex-bf's was a straight A student but smokes pot, and I dated him, but it didn'twork out so.I don't think so ;*)

It just has the risk of that person losing focus on other areas in life, eventually ^_^

• i definitely would not!

• no, but I'm dating a guy who sells them but he's uber smart no lie

• Can't be that smart if he's working a job that requires that much effort for that little pay starting out and has the bonus of possibly landing him in prison and ruining his entire future.

• U can make mad cash selling. I've known people who bought cars houses off of it

• And I know a couple who are still in prison here in Illinois! Wonder how smart they think they are now? One of them I knew very well and I often wonder if he is the Bull or the Bitch in his cell!

• Yes, but not in high school. It's one thing to drink a lot in college, but being borderline alcoholic in high school is bad news. I'm down with drugs, but again, I think it's better in college because you have a slimmer chance of getting caught and it's generally just a different situation. In college and your twenties you do these things to be social, in high school people do them to escape from their lives. It's a little more on the pathetic side instead of the fun side if you ask me.