What's the first thing you look at when you meet a girl

What are the things that attract you the most in the girls and what's the first thing you look at when you meet a girl ( her personality , her hair , her eyes , the way she talk etc )

.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't look at someone's personality...

But a few of my guy friends agreed on this statement:

"I notice her face first, then the rest of her body, then what she's wearing, how she looks. And if she seems interesting, not preppy and superficial and not slutty, and is pretty (don't give me shallow crap, every one has a different standard of what is pretty and no one would date someone they found repulsive) at least, pretty to me, then I'll go over and talk to her. From there it's about her personality. If we get along, if she's smart and funny and we can talk well, if we feel a connections, all that kind of stuff."

What Guys Said 4

• Depends.

If she is standing still, facing me, when I meet her, I always look at face (eyes, hair, smile) first.

If she is walking toward me, I always notice the legs first, then the rest as she gets closer.

If she is walking from any other direction, I always will notice her hips/ass first, then the rest.

• I guess I just want somone cute. She has to be different than other girls though

• Eyes, you can read so much from them and you know that if you do get together and have a long relationship the body may change but you will still look in to them same eyes. Pervy though is leg and ass lol.

• Ass.

What Girls Said 0