What's it like to date a really hot guy, as opposed to a normal looking guy? Girls!

What's different? Do you feel more attached? Is the sex better? Does dating him make you feel better about yourself? please explain ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• its a turn on because he's just so sexy, and he's yours. you can feel just as attached to a normal guy though that comes from his personality and how much you like him. sex is probably better because just looking at him doing everyday normal stuff is such a turn on.

• Thanks! you make me feel a lot better about my good looks =)

• Welcome tganks for ba. :).

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the guy. You're either thinking: I must be really special that he chose me, does he look at me like I look at him?

OR

Why did he choose me? There are so many prettier girls he could have chose.

It depends if he makes you feel special, or if he treats it like it's just any other date.

What Guys Said 2

• its prob like dating a hot chick...

• I would guess it's similar to guys dating really hot girls and enjoying the eye candy.