Girl emails me, "I look forward to hearing from you" and then doesn't respond to my text?

The other day, a girl I met online gave me her number and friended me on FB yesterday. She emailed me saying to feel free to call/text whenever and that she looked forward to hearing from me. So I texted her today, and she never responded. What could that mean?

What Girls Said 1

• 1) She might be asleep

2) She might be busy and cannot respond until later

Wait for a day.

• It's definitely not the being asleep thing, since I texted her around 6pm. It could be that she's busy, but still I find it rude when people go this long without responding to a text (8 hrs).

• I just realized something. Soon after she emailed me yesterday, I accepted her friend request on FB. I haven't heard from her since. She must have been stalking my page, and saw something she didn't like. I know its too early to jump to conclusions, but that's what I'm thinking.

• You're jumping into conclusions. Stop it and relax.

What Guys Said 0