What does he mean when he says we should hang out in a group?

So I went on a lunch date with this guy I met at the bars. When we met he came over to specifically hit on me and we ended up making out. I was trying to play hard to get all night. When I got back to my friend's apartment he came back to specifically see me and we ended up having sex. Right afterwords he asked for my number and texted me to go to lunch with him. I was wondering if he was only seeing me Because he thinks I'm easy. When I arrived at our designated lunch spot he was 15 minutes late because he was coming right after class and needed to get his car. He bought me my latte and we had an intellectual conversation about Japanese literature. He seemed kinda shy, but also kept looking down at his phone. He asked me if I was ready to go and said yes since he and I both needed to get to work. When leaving he opened the door for me and gave me a hug goodbye and then asked me how long I was going to be in town. When I said January, he said that we should hang out again sometime, but in a big group- I bring my friends and he bring his friends and it will be a crazy time. What does this mean? Does he want to see me again? Is he interested or blowing me off?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like he wants to hang out with you again and do it all over again with it ending sex again.

What Girls Said 0