How do the rednecks do it?

Ok so I go to a school that's big on rednecks ect. and there are a few fat rednecks in my science class and they all have smoken hot gals and how the hell do they do it? I spend most of my time single and when I do get a girl or a date its usually with one of the average looking gals with some grose habits (I find out after I start dating em). Do I look that bad?

I wanna make something clear I'm a polite guy I never take advantage of a girl I'm short but not fat or anything like that and I got a southern accent to! My style is different because of my family and no most of the girls are either prepy or surfer but there are a few good lookin country girls there.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think girls are more likely to give men of any size a chance whereas not many men will give girls of any size a chance. If they got the hot girls then so be it. Don't be a hater...just keep trying. Besides, your 16? You have a lifetime to go.

This isn't meant to be rude or mean but in the the explanation part you come across as shallow and judgmental of which you may be neither . As far as looks go you seem really sweet. I know that for me if I meet a hot guy with a sh*tty attitude I won't go out with him but I would if a not hot guy with great attitude ask me out.

I wish you well anyway.

What Girls Said 8

• Maybe it's your shallow personality.

• This is coming from you? Lol

• @Leocris

lol nope I'm a hottie.

I'm just saying he should own up to the fact he's shallow. It's not a crime after all he's human.

Plus it's expected he's a guy and most guys no matter their own looks want a hot girl.

Only an unattractive guy would make a comment like yours. I find ugly/average guys to be the ones who seek hotties the most.

• @Leocris

I do like your logic that only someone not in the group that is sought after is just sour grapes to call shallow .

I hope you're cool if girls use it.

Only ugly guys would call a girl shallow for wanting a hot guy so any complaints should be ignored.

Only a virgin/inexperienced guy would call a girl shallow for wanting an experienced guy so any complaints should be ignored.

Only a short guy would call a girl shallow for wanting a tall guy so any complaints should be ignored.

• im engaged to a redneck who isn't slim or skinny at all. and the reason why is because he's got a sweet personality, makes me feel like a queen, and has got such a charming southern accent. he does get a bit overprotective and jealous when I'm hanging out around other guys he doesn't know though.
    my point is even though there are some rude and mean rednecks out there, there are some who aren't and really put themselves out there. they're really confident and don't give a damn second to think about what other people think about them. most rednecks know how to treat their women right as they were raised the proper way by their mama.

• Most country boys are easier to be around. When they fall they fall hard and when they are really interested in a girl they put theirselves out there. They are very good at sweet talking with their southern accents and they have great manners. If your in a school of country girls what they want is country boys most of the time and as one of them I like a big country boy who treats me right over some pretty boy anyday.

• It's just high school... Besides the diploma it doesn't count for much in the real world (unless you're going to be one of those guys who lives in high school mode forever).

that being said, at a school with a lot of rednecks, a lot of jocks, a lot of skater/emo, a lot of nerds, or whatever the majority is, is what will attract the girls. Sorry that it sucks, but most girls ages 14-18 aren't that mature and will go for what's popular in the school.

• Agreed. Sad thing is, even after high school, some people don't grow up...

• yeah and those people are really annoying to deal with especially because they think they are mature just because they're older

• haha no you ain't that bad but you kinda look like shia lebouf ha ha not a bad thing if that's who your into

• You have kind eyes, you will find the right girl and you will treat her amazing, just be patient:)

• I think the got beer guts and here's my q hot do country /redneck girls get hot guys I can't seem to get one were I'm from

• I tend to go for the country boy or cowboy type. In my experience, these guys have manners and southern accents. I am a sucker for both of those. I also love hanging out with a chill dude who enjoys doing simple things.

• but these guys don't :P there the rude kind of guys some people would say wanna be rednecks but these are the only kind I've ever met

What Guys Said 5

• I live in an area where there's a lotta guys like that in one of the other skills near by. I won't say they're rednecks, but they are very "country" and such. I've noticed a lot of fat guys with hot gals too, but in my opinion, I think its one of those things where girls who love their daddy, find guys that are similar to them. Just in the same way that guys tend to find girls that are like their mother. And some "smoken hot gals" can be just as nasty as anyone else. Figure really doesn't define people anymore, so its probably just personality or something like that. Or they just might like a guy with more meat on their bones who acts "manly" (by their terms) than some over sensitive boy. You're in high school, don't sweat it.

• Here's my advice:

Don't try to be a fat redneck.

It appears these girls are into "tough" guys. No surprise. Girls like a guy that they think can protect them. For whatever reason, though, Fat gets mistaken for making guys strong and tough. F***that.

Start going to the gym and get into sick shape. Get huge. Be the Real kind of tough. When I started working out, I weighed 145 at 6'. Now I'm about 187 with about 10% body fat. Best decision of my f***ing life.

www.bodybuilding.com has all the answers.

Don't just start lifting weights. Get a solid meal plan going. What you eat is just as important as working out. You'll gain mass a lot quicker if you're eating the right stuff.

Most girls will pick the dude with the six-pack over the toolbag with the keg...

• What's the right kind of foods to gain mass while working out?

• For carbs, oatmeal, brown rice, and everything whole wheat (pasta, bread, ...). They say you want 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight a day (a 200lb person would want 300-400 grams) and 4 grams of carbs per pound of body weight(200lb dude = 800 grams of carbs).

Go to the website. There's a lot more useful info.

www.bodybuilding.com

• Oh yeah... Aim for 3000 - 4000 healthy calories a day.

Your like a car. Use the best fuel and you'll go faster. But also, always make sure your tank is full, because it doesn't matter what kinda fuel you're using, if you run out, you're going Nowhere.

• First of all: Calling someone a "Red neck" is as bad as calling a person with a black completion a "n*****"!

Having said that, I think you need to look elsewhere rally! School is not hat all there is...THERE IS LIFE AFTER IT!

• ...Calling someone a redneck is offensive?... ummm...

All the "rednecks" I know love being called rednecks.

• If your gonna be from f***in Dixie as your name says then its time for a reality check and start getting used to "Redneck" round here we own up to it and take it as a complement. And n***** and redneck are so completely different. don't even compare the two. that's a discrase to southerners damn.

• A bit late, I guess...Been busy with life and such. But as my name suggest, I am a dixie so,say what you have you say!

• well like most wimpy guys you are insecure about your looks when it has very little to do with it.

those guys are confident and congruent about themselves, that's why the girls like them

• Im not wimpy just short -_- I'm on the f***ing JROTC raider team

• Lol congruent?

• Glad to see the fat redneck demographic is chiming in

• lol I think this is what's hapenning. Just because a girl is "hot" doesn't mean she herself is not a hillbilly or a redneck. They will bond best with other hillbilly rednecks who share same qualities such as laziness or racism. You should leave such a messed up town and move somwhere, where the girls have standards. In a big city for example, girls and guys laugh and make fun of rednecks, not date them lol.