Chubby girls? would you date one?

you date a chubby girl? I'm in recovery for anorexia nervosa and recovery means gaining weight. a lot of weight. I've been through counselling and all that jazz, so I'm pretty sure I won't relapse. but will the extra few pounds matter? I'm 5'3 and about 126lbs. (i've gained about 40lbs)

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweety, I'm only 5'1 and I weigh 10 lbs more than you. If I can get a relationship with a hot guy, then so can you. :)

What Guys Said 9

• 126 lbs is chubby at 5'3"? Since when?

The most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life weighed approximately 135-140 lbs at 5'3". Granted most of that was muscle but still. 126 lbs at 5'3" is not chubby and the fact that you see it that way explains a lot as to why you went anorexic in the first place.

• If she's healthy, I don't care if she's overweight or chubby or curvy.

It's only when the weight becomes a problem to her healthy, that I have an issue.

And that would go for someone severely underweight as well.

• Beligie, just because I I give you a an up-your-ass arrow doesn't mean we will go on a shower together!

• To your comment on my answer: See the comment on your answer from me... It's all in good fun!

• Wow, I'd date you and I wouldn't mind you gaining even more weight. Sounds like you're growing into a beautiful, feminine woman. I actually prefer a little, soft belly on a girl.

• I would. I've taken a liking to girls with big calves and round butts.

• yeah, I would; there's nothing wrong about chubby girls

• I am with Belgie, even though I hate his gut but nevertheless..

• Well that's just charming. Completely irrelevant to the question, but you obviously felt you had to get that hate in there somewhere.

• Someone once said : "Take pride in having enemies because that means you are not a doormat who are desperate to please everyone for the sake of pleasing everyone! In other words, you've got a spine!"

Thank you google...

• That's right mofo! I hate you and the horse you ride on in!

Just kidding! I don't really care...

• I'd date a girl like that, I'm trying to get with a chubby girl at the moment.

• Of course guys would date chubby girls but 126 isn't chubby so dw :)

• Your not chubby sweetie yes id date you. Your normal don't worry

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't date a chubby girl, skinny is better.

• you're not chubby. you're normal

• We're about the same weight give or take 0-5lbs, and I've never had a problem with men. I've had 3 hot ex bfs so I don't see why you can't :) We broked up because our personality wasn't as compatible as we thought, not because of weight :) Men prob won't notice how much you weight really. The men I've been with liked round and not so tiny butts and breasts lol -.- You'll do fine hun, and first of all, let me congratulate you! Good Job, not many people are as brave as you for leaving ana! It was hard for me to leave ana and mia + orthorexia D: but I did and I'm VERY happy I did, it was taking over my life. I'm finally living life and finding that, really, weight wasn't as important as I thought ;P

I hope the best for you, and keep up the good job hun! :D

• thank you so much c: yeah it's extremely hard but life's a lot better now, congrats to you too :)

• Thanks a lot :D

Hey hun, if you want to, I can message you so we can talk about it :)