Would an ex friend, now present girlfriend, be jealous of me hanging with other old female friends?

The question is difficult to digest, I have a girl friend that used to be my best friend, I'm a guy who hangs out with women most of the time. I've been wondering if now because of the relationship, might she be experiencing jealousy when I hang out with the usual female friends?.

Most Helpful Girl

• It suppose it all depends...on many things...the trust in between you and her...

what friendship means to you in a practical and emotional sense...

and what it means to her...

now that she's in a relationship with you, she might behave slightly differently than she did before when it comes to outside relationships.

But can I ask you, why is it that you prefer to only hang out with females? Don't you ever feel attracted to them? Or them to you?

I dated a guy once who was like this, and it was just too close for my comfort. There was one friend who just didn't know the lines, and he didn't stop her because he kept saying they're just "friends". Nonetheless, where I was comfortable with it in the beginning, as things progressed-certain things to me were just too much and the relationship ended between me and the guy.

• Oh man, in my case, women are fun, you can joke respectfully and talk personal matters them; however, with men, I have a certain resentfulness, I mean, I hate hearing them talk about women as "things", if you know what I mean. I can only hang out with guys who are as respectful to women as I am and that are mature in speaking about relationship matters, "my homeboys I may say" . Some are atracted to me because of my comfortness with them, there`s no sex behavior in between I guess. like sisters

What Girls Said 3

• Possibly. It depends on how strong your relationship is. How much she trusts you, if she gets jealous easily and things like that. You would know better than anyone else :)

• she shouldn't be.

• I don't think so. she was your friend before and knew what type of person you were and who you female friends are. so this isn't news to her.

What Guys Said 1

• She still should be your best friend. A dating relationship is a unique type of bond that you don't share with any of your other female friends. I see no reason why she would get jealous. She is your best friend. She already knows you have other female friends and will respect that.