Girls, which would you rather date; a comedian or a musician?

I was watching Eddie Murphy's Delirious and he talks about how musicians get all the p****, so what I'd like to know is which you girls would rather date?

For arguments sake let's presume that the comedian embodies your kinda comedy and the musician performs your kinda music and that both are equally talented in their respective fields.

Answer away.

Most Helpful Girl

• musician

What Girls Said 6

• That's really hard! Both would have good things going for them...assuming the comedian wasn't crude! I might go for the musician because he could still have a good sense of humor (don't need the guy to crack jokes all the time) even though he wasn't on stage like the comedian...u know?

• good question... hmmm... I love music and play some instruments myself, so it would be awesome to connect with another musician in that way...damn, it's difficult to choose...

i think I'm leaning towards comedian by a very slim margin. I love to laugh... so being with a comedian would probably be a lot of fun :)

• musician - I love a guy who can make me laugh but if he did it too often, I would never be able to come up a come back and it could get annoying. a musician wouldn't annoy me, and they seem.. deeper, I guess :)

• musician. but that might be because I'm sort of a musician too

• comedian because I like funny guys.

not a musician because I already am

• i would pic the comedian because I love funny guys

What Guys Said 0