Am I starting to have feelings? What do I do if I am?

Okay, so I met this spokin' hot cheerleader at school, and we quickly hooked up and had sex together. The next day, she invited her friend over so we could have a threesome. Well, the friend ended up being another, even hotter cheerleader. After both girls had gone home, the second girl started texting me. After a bit of talking, we ended up hooking up and sleeping together that weeked. Well, we've been having sex together once or twice every 3 to 5 days, and I think I might be starting to develop feelings for this girl. At first it was just the physical rush of her gorgeous body beeing so close to mine, but now it feels like more. What do I do now? Do I ask her out on a real date? Do I just keep having sex with her and maybe discuss it while we're getting it on? Please, I really need to know what to do, I'm really starting to like this girl.

What Girls Said 1

• What do I do now? Think hard if you do have feelings.

Most guys delude themselves into thinking they're capable of having feelings when it's really the sex they like or the fact she's attractive.

What do you know about this girl that validates this notion of you liking her?

Do I ask her out on a real date? Only if you want to date her and want her as your gf

Do I just keep having sex with her and maybe discuss it while we're getting it on? Probably you're best shot you can continue to get sex while thinking over your 'feelings'

What Guys Said 0