Ladies, do you befriend guys that you have absolutely no attraction to?

I mean actually care about hanging out with him, calling him or texting him, if you don't even at a basic level think he's got at least one attractive feature or maybe a little attracted? Also, I was texting this girl and she responded with one word, that means she doesn't like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ladies, do you befriend guys that you have absolutely no attraction to? Yes that's why they're friends

I mean actually care about hanging out with him, calling him or texting him, if you don't even at a basic level think he's got at least one attractive feature or maybe a little attracted? No

Also, I was texting this girl and she responded with one word, that means she doesn't like me? Probably not in the way you like her. If you haven't told her you want to date her most likely she's just going to think of you as a friend.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, that's why they are friends and not something else. Don't mean to be harsh.

• Yeah, I have a lot of guy friends I'm not attracted to.. But I care about them as friends, but that's all.

What Guys Said 0