What's wrong with same sex dating?

honestly come on now. what is wrong with two girls dating each other?

or even two guys dating each other?

is it really that bad that people have to mock them and treat them wrong?

why do people say same sex dating is wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately people are very judgemental. It's not their place to judge others and tell them who they can or can't date. People have not learned this yet. I personally don't mind. I support gay marriage 100% because after all, who am I to tell or judge people who they can or can't love. Relationships? They are amazing. By all means date whoever you want. As long as they are fair to you and love you for you than there is no problem.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Because people are brainwashed. When they are told something is wrong since birth they are going to believe it. I dated this guy who was mormon and his whole family didn't just dislike gays, they were completely offended by them like they were doing it just to bother other people. I don't get it. If you don't like it don't look at it. We don't want to hear you bitch either. If they wanna get married who are you to tell them no? Marriage is about love and commitment, no matter who it is between.

• I don't think that there is anything wrong with it. One of my good friends is bi. Its who they are. People who are so judgemental should take a look at themselves first.