Should I kiss him?

Ok so there is this guy I've liked for nearly a year.

We have kissed a few times, he was away all summer and we kissed on Friday night at a party we had some drinks etc so we were nor sober. I think I told him I liked him...

But his 21st is in two weeks time and one of my friends wrote on the event for it on Facebook I wonder will ... Be ... 21st kiss.?

I want to reply something to this but I don't know what any suggestions I Wana say something like yeah he wishes or something but I don't Wana get burned or anything with a comment back advice please xx

Most Helpful Girl

• I dunno, do you really want him to get the wrong idea by saying 'he wishes'? say something cute that hints you like him, like yeah, totally..I'm really looking forward to it ;)' and see how that goes. If he likes you he won't burn you. Just remember the only guy worth crying over won't ever make you cry.

What Guys Said 1

• You're a girl who lives on the internet. That's really sad. I can understand a guy living his life on the internet but a girl should have more going on in her life.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't say anything, you don't want to seem like a bitch or too desperate, and replying to a comment like that is a bit immature.. just wait till the night of his birthday. Talk to him in the meantime so he knows your still keen on him.

• Sure

• *kiss*