Is this considered a date?

I hung out with this guy today. We’re really good friends and we flirt a lot and I definitely like him, and have a feeling he feels the same. We hung out today and all we did was sit on my couch and watch movies. We also got some snacks from the store which he paid for. We didn’t cuddle or anything though..

So is this thought of as a date? A few of my friends think so. Would he have thought of it as a date?

Most Helpful Guy

• not really but an attempt?

What Guys Said 2

• kinda like an informal date

• I guess it's a first date. You talked and got to know each other a little better!

• Well we're really good friends already. We've been talking just about daily for three months. This was the first time we'veh ung out in person though.

• We flirt a lot (we flirted today definitely) but we don't talk about relationships really. We're both shy.

• I think as you hang out more you will open up more to each other, and let each other know how you feel. You will develop trust the more you hang out, and begin to talk on a more serious level if you both want to be in a relationship, unless you just wanna be friends or FWB, or a hook up or something..

What Girls Said 1

• not really ..it seems like regular hanging out to me.