For Girls... A Lawyer or a Doctor?

Do girls/women prefer a man who is a lawyer or doctor?

Most Helpful Guy

• Attorneys get such a bad reputation because Americans in general dislike authority and the law. The reality is that most layers work 45 hour weeks processing law weather it be insuring your house purchase goes through smoothly, your save money on your taxes, your family will/trust is intact, your innovations are protected by patent, that your corporations are structured right, and that contacts are legal and fair for all parties. They spend a lot of time negotiating between parties and have good people skills. Not everyone in law is ambulance chaser or a 100 hour a week coke head high profile trial attorney. =)

• *contracts

• Thanks for the rose.

• No prob, thank you for your input

What Girls Said 30

• doesn't matter. some guys who are in university or done with are just arrogant snobs or don't have a personality or character or morals, all they have a degree. a degree or a career, contributes to a person's income but does not mean they are good to be with.

answer: not that simple as career. I could care less.

• Neither. I'd like someone with a more relaxed, less stressful job because there is no point being with someone if you could barely see them, plus lawyers are douche-bags.

• I guess I got a different impression of attorneys, because the main one my mom worked for when I was growing up was such a good guy he was like a 3rd grandfather to me. Every afternoon he would let us run around his office, climb on the legal library book shelves, he provided board games and cards for us to play with. He took time out of his day to play with us. He bought us food. He allowed my mom to have flexible hours. He picked us up from school if my mom was busy.

• No because you somehow managed to be prejudice by lumping all people into one group and judging them all equal, insult my mother, and p*ss on the ashes of a great man who cared about everyone and died of cancer all at the same time. =)

• Why should you care what someone on the internet says about your freaking mother?! Or about some guy you knew?! My opinion was that lawyers are douchebags and they certainly werent decent to MY mother when she needed someone to fight for her, so I'm basing MY opinion on MY personal experience, your experience means nothing to me. That is yours, this is mine. To me they are douchebags, to you they aren't. That is that!

• lawyer. :)

• Lawyers for the win <3

• I could care less.

If I HAD to choose I'd just flip a coin.

• Why not a burger?

• yeah, I've messed that up TWICE this week :P haha

• As for choosing a burger, I think I'm made to be with fries :x buuuuuuut idk, milkshake is pretty sweet

• I prefer a lawyer...

• It would depend on who was happier in their job.

• Doctor doctor

• I prefer a man who is happy.

• Honestly, I prefer a man for who he is and not for what he is. I have respect for lawyers and doctors, but overall I can't say I truly enjoy their personalities.

• Attorneys would probably be good at lying. Doctors would probably get very caught up and busy with their job in saving lives and might not have time for their woman. Therefore, this is a hard choice but I'm gonna have to go with doctor because there is no risk of losing their lives unlike lawyers (well really criminal lawyers), and lawyers would also get too caught up in their work, so overall, there would be greater risks and losses with lawyers than doctors. Therefore, I'd go with a doctor.

• Both are good. Are you one of them or planning on becoming one? But based on "love" I don't believe that should matter.

• Doctor. Lawyers are very untrustworthy.

• Neither. Good man=My heart.

but if I needed to decide... Lawyer...doctors are always busy...I would want to be with my cuddle muffin...when I need too..I mean both jobs have big responsibily..but lawyers have it a little easier on the schedule.

• Doctor.

• HOLY F*** hahahaha 7 down votes WOW what a record LOL. WHOO HOO. :D :D :D

For those who voted me down I only said a doc because I'd get to spend a lot time with my boyfriend/husband. If he were a lawyer I won't get that much time with him. Shittttt hahahaha.

• Not only did they vote you down, but they are now drafting a cease and desist order for you at this time to banish you from GAG. That will teach you to not vote for a lawyer!

• Hahahahahaha lmao um hahah I think you meant "that will teach you to vote for a lawyer" and ha ha when is my trial?

• Doctor.

• doctor

• Either is fine to me :) But if I had to choose I'd say doctor :D

• Either, or. It doesn't really bother me. As a law student I'd say a doctor for some diversity, but for some reason there is this weird animosity between lawyers and doctors, lol.

I don't really care though, so long as he enjoys it.

• Doctor,

• Doctor, but I honestly don't care that much

• doctor

• doctor I guess. but honestly it doesn't matter. it's pretty ridiculous to choose a career based on what women want instead of what you want

• My mom is a doctor and her schedule can get pretty busy. She's working in the ER, on call all the time, and I haven't seen her in 4 or 5 days because we have opposing schedules. My dad, on the other hand, is a lawyer and he works pretty much 9-5 and the occasional Saturday. He takes a little bit of work home from his office sometimes but other than that he has a normal work schedule.

Based on that, I would prefer a lawyer. And that may just work out because my boyfriend is starting his second year of law school.

• I intend to be a lawyer, so a doctor would be a nice change and very interesting, since we would study almost opposite things. It depends on what kind of doctor, too, because I'd like to have a father for my children who doesn't work TOO much.

• i think thatd rarely work out

• Same here, but to answer this question I had to choose.

• lawyers all the way

• Don't think it really matters but I think I would probablly go for Doctor out of the two :)

• Whoever possess a heart? But I like doctors more :)

• A man's career has never mattered to me. Who he is is what matters. And if he has a hot body it helps.

• lawyer

What Guys Said 3

• I recently saw a billboard when I was driving to another town. The billboard had a picture of a lawyer with his Glamour Shots mug plastered on it, and the caption read: "I SUE LAWYERS."

Does that not tell you what kind of personalities these people have? Do you see any other professionals that would put up a billboard on a busy highway saying they will f*** over their peers?

• And if you need any more convincing of what kind of pompous d-bag attitudes most of them have, just look at how they rate everyone down on a completely opinion-based question when the answerers didn't stroke their ego.

• split results so far.

• neither