White girls, would you date a black guy?

I'm curious because I tend to avoid them because I believe they don't. I like all women but the white ones seem... like it's beneath them to date a AA male.

Most Helpful Guy

• As a black dude who dated a white girl before and had a handful of them interested in me before, I tell you that there are plenty of WW willing to date a black dude. Just be aware that some of them like to run to black guys with all kinds of problems such as obesity and belligerence because BM have a bad reputation of accepting just about anything from a woman. On the neutral side, some like BM because we are often less demanding, chill, and more laid back than white guys. Take that as a positive or negative thing. As long as you have something going for you (other than swag/game), you shouldn't have a problem getting decent white women.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I would. I've known a couple black guys who I would've said yes to had they asked me.

• this is a stupid question...it depends on the person.

• it's not stupid when you see the comments I see white people say about black people.

• I would date a black guy if we got on well etc,I also hear that black guys treat their girl with a lot more respect than white boys

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe they're just not into you bro.

• I ran into this by accident when I was watching a racist/joke video posted by a stupid girl and I found it to be quite logical actually. Just gotta look past the guy's appearence but I think he described how most white people look at black people and why in that state he lives in.

link

• QA is a troll or just stupid