At the end of the first date with a girl is it a good idea to give her a goodnight kiss?

At the end of the first date with a girl is it a good idea to give her a goodnight kiss?

1|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a goodnight you can and should be able to give her a goodnight kiss. however there are some old fashion girls who believe the 1st kiss is for the 2nd or 3rd date if she tells you she had a really great time(not awesome, good, it was fun etc.) she truly enjoyed herself give her a hug if she doesn't give you the three tap tapout then go in for the kill if anything goes wrong which it shouldn't then just apologies in the most sincer way possible tell her goodnight and leave.

p.s. if she really likes you you'll get that goodnight kiss

Good luck

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• its good to give her a choice.

i get sick of guys asking should I or shouldn't I do this to her... let her freaking decide she is not a cow waiting to be milked.

See how things go. if she wants to kiss, and you want to kiss, you guys should kiss.

dont plan what to do with someone elses body before you know what they want.

0|1
    0|0
  • aslong as she looks comfortable and happy then I don't see why not :) but maybe start with kiss on cheek and see what that leeds to:)

0|0
    0|0
  • hug and see if she gives signals that she wants to be kissed.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• You should give her a hug and then after, stay really close to her face.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's gonna happen it will happen. As in if the chemistry's right, then you'll know it's alright to kiss her

0|0
    0|0
  • if you think it's right, don't follow strict rules, just go with it and do what comes naturally

0|0
    0|0