I'm getting jealous over all her guy friends, is there something wrong with me?

So my girlfriend I and just recently started dating (2 months), and I'm starting to worry about all of her guy friends. She doesn't really hang out with girls to often and just hangs out with her guy friends, normally I wouldn't worry, but she told me that she used to date a few of them (2 at least, maybe more). And she hangs out with them 1 on 1. I don't know why, but I feel antsy about her hanging out with all her ex's (writing about it makes me feel a little better), is this normal? I personally feel I'm being silly and I have nothing to worry about, but she did dump her previous boyfriend for me, so I don't know! We've talked about it a little bit, and I told her I think its weird, and she understood, but we never really figured anything out. I only think this is weird because I don't really hang out with mine, I'm so confused about this! I'm just worrying that I might become like all those guys too, and just another ex. If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated!

0|0
0|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone keeping close friendships with several exes like that and hanging out one-on-one with them does invite suspicion.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 2

• Thats shady as f***. Your concerns are normal.

0|1
    0|0
  • man if my girlfriend was still f***ing her exes id be antsy too.

just hang out with yoiur exes and other girls 1 on 1 and see what she says about it.

0|0
    0|0