Should girls ask guys out?

How can we ask you guys out? Please provide tips and advices. What kind of excuses can we use?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been seeing this guy who's just not the "attack" type. Definitely more laid back type so I initiated our first date by a simple "My week's been hell, we need some drinks and WINGS quickkkkk!" Got him to smile and was more of a way to help him relax with the whole "date" jitters :)

What Guys Said 4

• You really can just ignore the stereo types if you want to. Just ask him the way you would want to be asked. Life really is a 2 way street, some guys like to chase but some don't. If you have decided that you don't like the non-chasers then you're kind of stuck trying to get guys to chase you without telling them what you want. Communication is always better.

• Get to know him, get him alone and strike!

• Just stalk and pounce

• you probably shouldn't because the guys you like are probably the guys that are good with women and prefer to chase them. The only guys that want to be ask out are those that aren't good with women but you probably don't want those.

• But isn't that just another game we play in the quest for a relationship? Guys have to chase, girls have to be chased? Seems to me if the two are into each other, there isn't much possibility anything can be screwed up.

Then I have an overdeveloped "Dating Optimism" gland, so I can be totally wrong here.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, they should. I asked my husband out and we're coming up on 20yr now.

1st. Keep in mind your asking him out. So, you can't expect him to pay or pick you up.

2nd Make it something casual and fun. Maybe dinner at a sports bar with some friends.

3rd Do NOT jump all over him. You'll scare him away if you do that.

If you plan it well you can have a blast.

• You walk right up to him and say, "hey, I think you're cool let's go get a cup of coffee." :)