When a girl doesn't respond to a text asking to hang out?

When I send a text to a girl saying something like "I'll be at the pool today, you should come hang out" and she never responds, is that a rejection?

Ok, I just asked a friend and he said it sounds like a demand, thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it sounds like a demand, and I think its better than actually asking her "do you want to come hang out?" because its like your just saying she can come along, like your just putting the invitation out there! It doesn't sound demanding at all. I don't know why she didn't reply, if I wasn't sure I wanted to hang out id reply "that sounds good I'll see what I'm doing" and it gives me time to think about it.

Maybe you should text again just saying "Are you up for that?" if she still doesn't reply then maybe it is a rejection!

• It's too late for that, it was yesterday, never a reply. I guess I see where I stand.

• Maybe I'll ask again in a few days... Maybe not

What Girls Said 1

• Well I don't know how your interactions with her usually go, but she definitely did not want to go to the pool with you today.

What Guys Said 2

• yeah used to get that alot. it means no. I hate it too man :(! I know and understand how you feel!

• She might not be near her phone or maybe she doesn't feel that way about you.