Meeting a girl from online?

hey so I've been talking to this girl online and we live in the same area. we've seen each other on pictures and now she's down to meet up with me when I asked her too meet someday. now I'm completely acting stupid when it comes to girls. what could we do on the first "date", I want her to know that I find her attractive and that she's my type because I never told her that before, but I don't want to come around as too thirsty. what could I do to let her know my interest?

Most Helpful Guy

• Something simple. Coffee, lunch, or if you want to meet up in the evening, go for drinks at a NICE bar. Not a sh*tty dive one.

You also want to 'be yourself'. Meaning, your good side. Be positive, but stay laid back. Not jumpy and happy as sh*t.

Showing your interest = keeping your body language focused on her, smiling, and don't be afraid to touch her. Not too much, but here and there.

Or, if you wanna throw your intentions out quickly, meet her outside the place, and just friggin kiss her. For 10 seconds mininum. Then take her hand and go into the place.

What Girls Said 2

• dinner

• coffee. get coffee and talk. best first date when it comes to online dating

What Guys Said 1

• Do not take a cab and get dropped off. Do not go over without some cell phone or way of communicating to the outside world. Do not go without letting at least someone know where you might be at. Do not meet at the person's house, pick something public with a lot of people around.

I know you have 'seen' her pic but I personally will not do another blind date again. I am glad that I had her drop me off at another building a few blocks away.