Should I date other guys? or still wait

Me and my ex boyfriend broke up 5 months ago. should I wait to start dating or should I date? I'm confused. someone help me.

• Date other guys
  • Wait. no need to rush
  • Go with my heart
Ok so here's what's going on so far. I met this really nice guy through my cousin we instantly clicked and hit if off. he is very sweet and charming and very supportive of me and the things that I do. I am getting over my ex. I don't even think about him.

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of times we feel that we need to date another person as soon as possible to fill the void of not having some one. If you feel you are ready to date again, go for it. Just remember that things that didn't work in your last relationship. Communicate and just go with your heart!

• Thanks I really appreciate the advice I am currently talking to this one guy. we have a lot in common and I am getting over my ex.

What Guys Said 2

• How long was the previous relationship?

• 2 1/2 years we were together

• Don't rush but you can date if you start having strong feelings for someone and you don't miss your ex. But don't search actively.

• Good. As long as you don't compare the new guy with your ex you are fine.

• actively start dating again.

What Girls Said 5

• i think 5 months is more than enough time to start dating. if you guys haven't been in contact or contemlating gettin back together, then 9 times outta ten, u're still the one holding on. not exactly dating and start a new relationship, because no one likes to get treated like a rebound, but just start going out with other guys, see if someone catches ur eye.

• Ummm.what are you waiting for exactly? Are you ready to date again? If so, get movin' girl! If you're still hurting, just be careful with your heart a little, but do NOT stop meeting people and dating, it may really help you! Good luck.

• I think you should if you don't have feelings anymore for the ex

• Start dating, you will see there are more fish in the sea. Be careful though, there are a lot of losers out there so don't get too down if you meet some.

• Time is different for everyone but as long as you take the time to think about your actions, it's good. For me, I would wait 3 months till I go out with the next guy w/e