How long till he texts me again I told him I don't wanna be his friend?

we had phone sex all summer and he told me how he wanted to be with me and if I lived near him we'd be dating and stuff. we come back to school and he has sex with me then tells me he wants to just be friends. he said things changed and I said I don't wanna be your friend you used me you did nothing to treat me as a friend and he keps asking over and over why we can't be friends and he told me how he wants to be my friend. 2 days later he tried to wave hi to me and I looked at him and walked away. how long till he texts me again? I really still like him and I know he really liked me too over the summer

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, look at this way. He obviously just used you for sex since afterward he said he just wanted to be friends. Yet of course, like the girl usually does is she plays her games of not being friends but deep down you want to be. Honestly, you had your chances when he waved at you and such, I don't know why you want to overcomplicate things. If you want him to get to actually care for you more than just sex then ask him out on a date, BUT first, establish you're not mad at him and wish to be friends. Something fun, and see where it leads, (without involving sex again). If it seems good then ask him on another date and if that one goes well then say you really like him and you would like to be more than friends with him.

• he clearly isn't interested and I asked him to hang out after we had sex and he didn't want to so I gave up. I'm not ready to be his friend but I want him to put in the effort and talk to me and apologize. I shut him down so how long before he comes around again?

• He won't. Besides, if you want him that badly then you will have to make a move towards it. I don't understand how complicated that is to you.

What Guys Said 1

• It looks like he won't unless it's some late night booty call.

What Girls Said 2

• how long till he texts me again? Depends on how much other options he has for sex

• I wouldn't care about his friendship at this point.. As you said, he totally used you. He got what he wanted (sex) and now he is over it. Unless he really apologizes or something, I would just not say anything to him.

• so how long do you think until he tries to contact me?

• Who knows. He may not even try because he may be looking for the next girl to do that to. So that's my take on it.