I'm so confused. My best friend kissed me!

My best friend, Jaryn, kissed me the other day, it was my first. It was so awkward and he agreed that it was and we should try again in fifty years. I knew, he was joking, but it still made me realize that no guy is ever going to want me that way. I'm not good enough to be anyone's girlfriend, I guess. I really don't know what's wrong with me. It just seems that whenever a guy does approach me he usually makes it clear he only wants my body.

My friends don't know that I used to cut and have been slipping up a lot since school started again. This guy I've liked since 9th, were in 11th, has forgotten my existence and I'm to afraid to approach him. It hurts me for some reason when I see him with this girl wishing I took the chance when I had it, because I did for a while.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honey! Don't let guys depress you. For some people, love comes later in their lives..and for others love comes early. Don't rush it. It will come! And, it is just the age that you are at. When you get older..you will find it easier to meet nice guys that want you as a serious girlfriend. Right now, I would just do your thing and focus on having fun. I am SURE you are good enough to be a girlfriend..your time just hasn't come yet..but, it will! I had problems in school like that too..guys only wanted to have sex with me..but, I waited until I was 18. So, the whole school knew I was a virgin (small school) :/ and, I would have guys that liked me..and their friends would come up to me and ask me out and say this 'x likes you but, he needs to know that if you guys date, you will give it up to him' :/ And, of course I said no. And, that was the last I heard of him! I was so sad and lonely in high school. But, when I got a job..and finally got a boyfriend which was like 10th grade..he didn't want me for my body. I was lucky..but, still. I had problems after him. In fact, I still have problems where guys do not treat me so good. The thing that I remember is that I am me. And, I make myself happy. I do not need a man to make me happy. I know how to make myself happy. Yes, it can get lonely at times..but, I have faith that the right man will come along one day. Who knows, I may have found him . Either way, I know I will survive with/without a man. And, I know that one day I will find the right one. And, so will you! Everyone says, when you aren't looking is when he comes! And, I think it is true. Be happy! And smile! You are young! And, so am I. We have plenty of time girlie! <3 <3 <3

P.S- If you like your best friend, tell him! If he kissed you he likes you back! He was just worried you didn't like him.

What Guys Said 1

• He was trying to play it off, go after him, he probably like you a lot.

What Girls Said 3

• I know how you feel I only got my first boyfriend when I was 18, I thougth that no guy will want me has a girlfriend for my personality, believe me things change a lot, one day it will happend to you I'm sure you are a lovely girl

• He cares about you. Tell him the the kiss was special to you.

• Well Guys can be asses bur don't let that get you down, it took me forever to find my guy and now that I have him he may want me for my body but he also wants me for me. Maybe your best friend could be the one, mine was. So give him a chance.