When was your first love and what happened?

When do people usually experience this? And when did you experience this!

What do you qualify as first love?

Most Helpful Guy

• In 7th grade. It wasn't a love, but more of a crush.

What Guys Said 2

• I've really really like someone. but I don't think it was love.It happened after about a month of dating.

• love has gone

What Girls Said 1

• First love was at 23. We didn't work out, but I still love him and probably always will. I'd really love to have another chance with him someday.

• @Update: Love is hard to define, but you know when it happens. I had become very good at keeping my walls up and keeping people out. I was afraid of falling in love, but then a guy came into my life and changed that. After being together for a long time, I knew that I liked him a whole lot, but one day it hit me that I loved him. I cared more about his happiness than my own most of the time. I wanted to spend all of my time and the rest of my life with him. I knew all of his flaws and still...

• loved him so much. He knew me better than anyone else ever has. I trusted him with my life and all of my secrets. I still love him and want him to be happy. I love him so much that I want him to be happy...even if that means it's not with me.