He hasn't texted me back?

i texted him twice he didn't answer...does that mean he's not interested in me !?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• As everyone said he is either busy/ phone is dead or some other phone related problem and also the possibility that he's not interested. If you seem in school, don't mention him not answering back. Text him after a few days, if its the same thing. He's not interested.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• He might be busy, he might not be by the phone/have it silenced, He might not be able to text (limited texts or no texting), Texts might have gotten lost in the system. Lack of responding doesn't indicate that he's not interested, unless it's repeated behavior and paired up with other negative things (such as avoidance, saying mean things, etcetcetc)

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably he isn't

Maybe you should try calling him... maybe his phone is silent or isn't with him or he could have been busy...

0|0
    0|0
  • Or he's not near his phone. Text him in 2 days, if he doesn't respond, he's not interested.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Don't text him again. You don't want to seem needy. Most likely he's notinterested

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but he might not be interested. OR he might be busy right now. Could be many things. Just wait. If he doesn't text you back tomorrow, you can assume that he's more than likely not interested

0|0
    0|0