Do you think the internet has made dating harder?

With all the media and internet telling us very different things, access to sexual things without actual sexual encounters, and communicating more over things like Facebook than in person, have you started to wonder if dating is getting more difficult and complicated? I have always felt like it is so much more difficult to get a date now than it was in the past, what does everyone else think?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• no, easier if anything because it's easier to meet different people

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but those people you meet on the internet and not in real life. And meeting someone first on the internet then trying to translate it to real like if more difficult than the other way around.

What Guys Said 3

• No in fact it's made it easier. Cause in the old in days you had to go out and find your soulmate. And most never did. Now you can find them easier than ever by putting yourself out there and seeing your similar interests.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no, yes in a way that we can't really get together as often, but no in a sense that we are able to communicate easily so dating becomes easier

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree since school i havnt had a proper girlfriend 2 years is a long time

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think that the internet has social stunted many people in the younger generations. So many people don't know how to hold conversations other than as Facebook buddies, and etc. Not only is it hurting face to face dating, it's making people socially awkward. How will they survive in real life? At a job interview? Meeting new people? You can't function through the internet in daily life.

0|0
    0|0