Is it okay to text him daily?

Sometimes I really want to text him like once a day but I'm afraid that is too clingy. Is it?

Most Helpful Girl

• That really depends on your situation. If I just met a guy, then I wouldn't text him everyday.

Here's my side story: I was talking to a guy I liked for almost two years just about everyday. He would call me every night. And if he didn't, then I would wait a day or two to call him. He never saw it as clingy since he calls every other week to this day [ he's at an out-of-state college on a basketball scholarship, so he's so busy... ] We didn't reach that point until a month or two after we started talking.

What Guys Said 3

• Just text him whenever you feel like it.

• You can text him but also asking him. He's the person who you're talking to if he needs time by himself he'll tell you. You should tell him that too, that if he's annoyed by you just say so.

• What's the situation between you?

What Girls Said 4

• No, I wouldn't say so. My boyfriend and I text daily, especially if there's not many opportunities for phone talking and we only see each other maybe once a week now. Whether or not you're in a relationship, if you're friends, it's perfectly normal to text. My friends and I text daily most of the day. Once a day is fine too. It's only bad when you text and if you don't hear a response within a minute, you text several times more thinking he's ignoring you or something. (Not saying you do that. :) )

• Yes, I would find it intense. Especially if you're the one texting first all the time.

• Yes, if you're not sure don't do it. When he texts you first you can also know where you stand better and there'd be less of a chance of him playing you

• way too clingy. don't be the only one texting. give him time to miss you and chase you

• don't listen to this comment. this "chase me" train of thought is the reason she's on this website

• Here's why (guys, take notes): girls like guys that have plenty of girls. Girls like guys that are busy and aren't waiting around for her. Girls like guys that are spending time working on themselves instead of trying to get laid. Girls like guys that are outdoorsy and doing fun stuffs all the time - they don't like the guy sitting on the computer thinking about a girl. Do you guys get it yet? The sooner that guys learn that they should NEVER chase, the sooner that everyone becomes happy.

• Guys, it's really simple... all you need to do is take a look around here at the questions girls write. Theyre always asking questions based on a way a guy has been treating her! Get it yet? The guys that are making all these girls here so confused is the guy that's flirting one day and then nothing the next ie. HARD TO GET. It always works, and always will. Girls love what they can't have. I just soled all of your dating problems, now get out there and get a gf.