Should I just kiss him?

I've known this guy for 8 years and as soon as my ex broke up with me, he said he'd like to date me. I waited a month before agreeing to go on a date with him because I wanted to make sure I wasn't still infatuated with my ex -i didn't want to hurt my friend because he's an extremely good guy. We've been on 3 dates so far, including a 3-hour cuddle session while watching movies. There were quite a few times when I thought he was going to kiss me but he never did. I think he may just time be trying to give me time, so should I go ahead and make a move to kiss him? We're both fairly inexperienced and only had 1 serious relationship each so I'm worried about rushing things.

What Guys Said 2

• Take your Time. Just go for it when you feel ready and He'll do the same. He probably is just being courteous. =) I'm the same way. It's hard to tell when A girl is ready, so you have to show him. Maybe just kiss his cheek first & that'll give him and you an idea of your own confidence. =)

• Why Chinese can not be displayed?

What Girls Said 0