If you're on a date with a girl and she offers to help you pay for the date?

and she offers to help you pay for the date, is it really a date? You are still paying for some things but she pays too. So what do you call it?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's still a date. Some girls just insist on going dutch.

What Girls Said 2

• lol if it was arranged as a date, then of course it's still a date. Some women just prefer to contribute and pay for their own things. That doesn't mean it wasn't a date or anything, just that she doesn't want things to be unequal.

• yea she offered to help so just in case I don't have enough money, which that would be embarrasing if I didn't have enough money

• LOL, true. But I think she was just being polite :)

• yea she was

• of course its still a date, especially if you mentioned it as a date to begin with. I'm one of those girls who just doesn't feel comfortable with the guy paying for everything

What Guys Said 2

• If she pays half, it's more like an "eat out" than a date. At least how I see it..

If it's a date, I wouldn't allow her to pay half or all.

• no she's not paying half, I'm paying for something and she's paying for something

• It sounds more like a hang out/eat out in that case. At least how I see it because I'm very traditional when it comes to dating.

• I prefer it this way. I think its really dumb for a guy to pay for everything. In that case I might of well go get a prostitute.