What would you do if you had been dating someone online for a while but once you meet them?

they're not as cute. like they never used photo shop in their pics but they just look better on camera. would you tell them they're cute to be nice or what?

im not judging him, he's cute :) I'm just worried that I'm not pretty enough in his eyes and that he's saying I'm pretty to be nice and polite :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only met someone IRL that I met online once...she looked pretty in her one pic I saw and fairly decent in others...at least her face was pretty, right? So I met her...aaaaand she looked like a troll. She looked like she had just rolled out of bed and didn't give a sh*t about the date. Anyway, I hung out with her for like an hour and a half to be nice and then we went our separate ways.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't judge a person solely on looks. Plus you should already know what he looks like before you meet. If not then well that's on you.

What Girls Said 3

• would you tell them theyre cute to be nice or what? I'd tell the truth

Though honestly I wouldn't be in that situation and wouldn't have even dated them XD

• Are you only dating them because they looked cute in photos?

• I believe she is. :-P

• haha no the guy's cute. I meant it like the other way around. cause I don't think I'm that pretty & I think he's only being polite even though he kept saying I was pretty.

• Well, how you perceive yourself differs from how he perceives you. If he insists that he thinks you are pretty, best to just believe him instead of argue with him. :P

• That's the reality of online dating. Happens a lot.