Has anybody ever decided they won't date anyone that's not a Christian?

Just wondering if anyone thinks this way and why? F I want some one without baggage they all carry..

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't date a Christian. Likely we would have very different views and values, and it would be very difficult for me to be with someone who was superstitious. Further, if things got serious and we, say, got married and decided to have children---we'd probably have different views on how to raise our children (I would not want my children to be raised in any religion). On their side of things, I imagine it would be difficult being with/loving someone that you believed was going to hell (and probably difficult for them not to try to convert me).

• I understand you more then you know. You are being truthfull. To what you you think and know is truth. I imagine it would be difficult being with/loving someone that you believed was going to hell... Many beleavers are aghast at what comes out of others mouths... Even pasters! Some christians don't beleave their is a hell others say you have to know you are doing wrong and yes some do and are what you say... I would just pray and let all alone. let god be god. Thanks for being honesty 2 Th UP

What Girls Said 6

• I could date a non christian guy - no prob. Just as long as he's not trying to shove his beliefs down my throat - don't see why religion should interfere with a genuine person.

• I could date a Christian. But I could not date a hardcore christian

• I've been both... Hard core because what happened to me when I would pray for others but I then would hate religious, hardcore for pasture and those who would support only his church type so now I'm just me... It would be nice to meet others like you...

• I'm getting really tired of so-called Christians saying they would date someone who is not a christian, the bible is very clear.
    2 Corinthians 6:14
    Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?" Someone please tell me how you can call yourself a christian a do specifically what God tells us not to do.

• no. but I couldn't date someone who believes Christianity is a joke either

• I do...i know I will get few down arrrows because of my answer but well that's my decision.

• OK igave you a up arrow

• awww thanks ^_^

• Meaning Christians have more baggage than most?

• Ftr, as a Christian, I won't and choose not to be in a romantic relationship with a man that isn't a Christian.

1. I care too much about My Lord Christ to let some guy interfere.

2. Why settle for romantic interaction that isn't best for me with a non-Christian?

As for baggage, I can't say Christians have more or less than average, I just know I don't have to carry what I can't :)

• No christians have less in some areas most importent to me... And they can have more baggage in others.. The worries are different...

• Ops... Typo on cell... The worries and things I have to deal with are different...

What Guys Said 4

• The way I think is I won't date anybody who is at all religious, be it christian, jewish, Muslim, taoist, buddist, etc.

Though this should come as no surprise to the people who pay any attention to me, I've expressed my utter hatred of all religions many times on this site.

• I would if I liked her very much. It just so happens that the Christian girls you dated are more hardcore. There are many self-profess Christians out there that don't act like Christians, so I agree that religion really doesn't play much of a role here.

• I've decided I'll never date a christian or any follower of organised religion.

Unless I'm only pretending to care for them in return for w/e they may have to offer me.

• I personally don't date women who don't feel as I do that the most important thing in life is knowing and loving Jesus. It's not me wanting a crazy girlfriend (though I'll agree that a bunch of us are kinda nuts), but I do want someone who shares my views on the things most important in life. It's not really gonna work otherwise. And despite all my charms, I doubt someone who doesn't believe as I do is gonna want to tie their life to a person whose main decision influences are how something will bring glory to Jesus.