At what age did you have your first kiss?

So at what age did you have your first kiss? Me at age 14

0|0
19|22

Most Helpful Guy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Im also still waiting :l

the longer it takes the less I want it because of awkwardness lol

1|3
    0|0
  • you wouldn't believe me if I told you.

this girl I told said I had just made up an imaginary memory cause she didn't believe me.

1|1
    0|2
    • just tell me how old you were

• Show All
    • yeah some people are just too skeptical.

and that's pretty sick.

• haha I've heard that you don't start remembering stuff until your 5 but I knw for a fact that I remember stuff from age 2-3 hahaha

• A girl in kindegarden kissed me to see how I would react and I freaked out lol. Other than that 21

0|0
    0|0
  • i think I was 9 or something maybe a bit older

0|0
    0|0
  • Never till now, saving it for my sweet heart...cause I know it will taste like heaven :)

0|1
    0|1
  • When I had my first girlfriend, so 15.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 15 :D

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • However old I was in 6th grade

0|0
    0|0
  • 14? You sicko. You were only a little kid. Sexual thoughts? That's sick. Well all know 14 y.o's are 110% innocent.

You should get counselling.

0|2
    1|4
  • I was 14.

0|0
    0|0
  • N/A

0|0
    0|0

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmm early high school whatever age that is.

0|0
    0|0
  • ummmm TBA I haven't had one yet haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Age was 5...

0|0
    0|0
  • A few months ago. I'm 18

0|0
    0|0
  • I had one in a dream at 20 I think it was. Never had a real one. Oh how I live a pathetic life.

0|0
    0|0
  • 15. And I didn't even like the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • are we talking just a kiss or like french kissing

cause for me it was 11 and the later 19 :(

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I was 14 as well. With a girl. =D

Though technically I guess my first kiss was when I was like 4. I lived in an apartment complex and was friends with the boy who lived above me. He was maybe a year older than me. Anyway, we were playing one day, had run off somewhere we probably weren't supposed to be, well out of eyesight of any adults. But where I lived, everyone knew everyone, and it wasn't unusual for our parents to let us wander the complex a bit. Wherever we were, we were climbing this steep hill/embankment thing, and I went up first. The boy came up behind me but he slipped, so from the top I reached down and helped pull him up. Once he was eye level with me, he gave me a peck on the lips and ran away. I think it's a really cute memory, haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Still waiting. :\

1|5
    1|0
  • If by kiss you mean tongue action/french kiss/makeout then 14. It was gross and when I got home I brushed my teeth, flossed, brushed my teeth again, and then mouth washed lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • I just meant first kiss as in what ever it may have been ... either a peck or french

• I don't consider pecks to be really kissing. But if that's the case I don't remember although I know I was younger probably.

• I was 9 or 10 but that was just a peck, and it was awkward ha ha my first real kiss I was 14, that was also awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was about 7 :P Though I can't even remember what it was like now so I'm as clueless about kissing as anyone whos never kissed anyone is XD

0|1
    0|0
  • well, my first real kiss was when I was 16 c: ... he was so shy and sweet sayin "can I kiss you now? " I was scared my voice was gonna sound shaky so I just smiled and nodded ... before that a guy kisses me without me wanting to ...( it was weird ) ...so I'm just thinking that what really counts like first kiss is the sweet one

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, hopefully my first kiss will happen at the age of 16, but I doubt it, my birthday is just around the corner.

In other words; still waiting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I was 14...either 14 or 15 anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had my first proper kiss when I was 16

0|0
    0|0
  • 17 years old.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • 13 :\

not that I really wanted too...he just kinda kissed me, but wouldn't let me pull away haha

0|0
    0|0
  • 20 :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 12

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • 13 years old

0|0
    0|0
  • 12 -.-

0|0
    0|0
  • 24, and still waiting... ... ... ... ...

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was 8 I kissed a girl. Otherwise I haven't kissed anyone.

0|0
    0|0