Apologize for flirty drunk text messages?

I was drunk last night and sent a bunch of flirty text to a buddy of mine. He’s married and was flirting back – he wants a divorce.

Should I text to apologize and tell him that I was drunk, or don’t bring it up because he was obviously alright with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would appologize. Whether he seemed all right with it doesn't change the fact that it was wrong & you seem to realize that now that you're sober. I would definitely pull back since he's married--that's WWAAAAYYY uncool. Whether anyone involved likes the fact that he's married it's still the fact for now anyways & everyone should respect that.

• I know it's wrong, & I feel awful about it. I'm just so embarrassed I don't know how to go about apologizing. He hasn't texted me today, & I'm wondering if it would just be better to let it be until I see him later on this week. What do you think?

• You're very welcome. You're doing the right thing. We all make mistakes--alcohol makes it TOO dasy to do so! :) Believe me, I know. You can hold your head up & just do better in the future. I'm sure you'll find someone great who can devote themselves to you alone--you're worth more than to have to share. :)

• Thank you for your encouraging words - they mean a lot!

I'm definitely going to try to see that it never happens again. I just hope that he'll believe me & does not think that I'm embaressed & trying to get out of it, lol.

You are right, everyone is worth more than to have to be shared - why should I be an exception?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0