Do rich people want to date only rich people?

What are the odds a rich girl would fall 4 a guy like me? (I m not a gold digger)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• Everyone has different preferences.

(Generalized useless answer)

• I thought we had established that you're rich?

• Yes

• I'm not rich so I don't no but your a handsome man so I don't see why not.

• for the most part, people date within their socioeconomic bracket and scene. a lot of times it just happens that way. for example, I come from a working class background and so do most of the guys I date. the odds of me dating a rich guy are low because where would we meet? I'm not in school anymore so I wouldn't interact with a more wide range of people. poor and rich people often live, work, shop and play in different locations, making it less likely you'd date because you wouldn't even interact with each other that much. also people tend to be closer to those they can relate to more and have the most in common with. so your odds are low, but not impossible. it is more likely that a girl in your own financial "league" would fall for u

• Yes. because their social network is rich people. they rarely interact with the little people

What Guys Said 4

• I ain't sayin' you a gold digger. . .

• lol pretty useful answer ;D

• lol I don't know this song

• It's called golddigger. You should check it out. I could be your new themesong.

• idk about them but, if I got rich before finding a girl to marry, I'd find a girl from the good ol' ghetto, where I grew up.

those girls are so much funner and modest.

plus I could help out her family too that way.

• Yup. Probably so.

• I live in a very wealthy city. I grew up middle class/upper middle class and dated some very wealth girls. Long term though, a lot of wealthy girls will probably want someone with good career goals.