Taxidermy - Natural art or nasty?

Taxidermy - The art or process of preparing, stuffing and mounting animal skins so they have life like appearance

Keep it mind these animals are usually found dead, occasionally animal trophies, would you want a stuffed fox, bear, rabbit in your home as decoration?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol the first thing I thought of was steve carell in dinner for schmucks. Personally no I would not want a stuffed animal as home decoration, I think it would creep me out. I think taxidermy is kind of gross and weird but don't have much of an opinion on it I guess, people do a lot weirder sh*t out there.

What Girls Said 5

• I think if you can ''stuff'' dead animals, why can't you ''stuff'' dead people too? We're animals as well.

But if someone's house is full of those things, I'd be kinda sickened and want to leave immediately.

• Taxidermy's unpleasant... stuffing a person?!?!?!?!?!?! You'd be comfortable with a stuffed friend in your room?

• I wouldn't be comfortable with anything stuffed in my room.

• scary sh*t.

i assume people who are into that are serial killers in the making. :D

• Meh, I don't think it's nasty.. It's rather interesting.

• bizarre would be an understatement.

• nasty sh*t. it's disgusting and sick.

What Guys Said 4

• Only people that would think this is nasty is city ppeople because country people take their deer fish ducks and other animals to the taxidermist all the time and then after we hang the head on our wall for looks so yea I don't think its nasty

• it's awesome! I would like to have one!

• always thought taxidermy was weird. never really got why anyone would preserve a body and then put it up in their house.

• Don't like it, wouldn't have it, wouldn't take it if where offered to me. Hate to see it during a thunderstorm. SCARY! BOOOOO!