Is he going to dump me?

Okay, so I have dated this guy for about a year now and everything has been good. About two weeks ago now we almost had sex, but wound up not doing it. I've tried calling and texting him and he told me a couple days ago that he needs time to think.

I'm really scared that he's going to dump me and I feel pathetic just sitting around waiting for it to happen.

What do I do? Is he even going to dump me?

What Guys Said 1

• You two have been going out for a year...After staying with you and not having sex at all after that long means I like you for who you are and that sex is just a bonus to me. It'd be great though if we did have sex. I'm willing to wait until you're ready/comfortable to do it. You shouldn't be pressured into giving it to him. You don't owe him anything. You should do it whenever you feel like it but also keep him into consideration.

What Girls Said 1

• he needs to time to think about what? that you didn't have sex with him? a good guy will understand and wait until you're ready