Girls, what's your experience with dating a religious Christian?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow. I'm stunned that the anonymous user that I commented on blocked me so I can't respond to this post.

Paul repeats the theme that the law of Moses has been made obsolete as a method to be right with God, and our salvation instead comes through faith in Jesus Christ. It's in several passages of the bible and easily verifiable through a quick google search.

I'm amazed that someone who apparently hates religion would put someone who tries to reason with them on their ignore list - this reeks of hypocrisy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• He tried to push his views/faith on me. Not forcefully or anything, but it was often enough, he'd bring it up now and then and I don't know, it got old.

I'm not anti-religious but I don't like it when people start to question my views and beliefs, and then try to push their own. I don't think it should work like that, you should decide for yourself what you believe in, no matter what it is, without having someone pestering you about what they think you should be believing in.

• hm.. don't get onto the topic of religion lol I'm atheist and I dated a Christian (1yr 10months - lived with him for a year and 6 months) And a Catholic. Catholic guy was a bit of a douche that thought being gay was a man-made disease (I'm very defensive over my homosexual friends :P) T_T and when I tried to explain other animals are homosexual and I brought up some websites he said he didn't believe it so therefore he "won the debate" and I was just thinking.. how in the HELL did you win that debate?! But anyways as long as you don't bring up anything to do with religion you're fine lol But it was funny that they didn't follow the bible at all and neither one had even read it.