Preferred type of kissses? Passionate kisses or Tender kisses?

Alright ladies. Passionate kisses or Tender kisses? Which is your preferred kiss? Passionate being one that passes between you and your partner during sex and the other being the kiss you share when your cuddling while watching a movie. They aren't limited to those two, but those are the best examples I could come up with off the top of my head.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ones where it's leading up to sex and you both know it. With a sort of intensity, the ones that make you feel high. Just marvelous.

What Girls Said 5

• I love the deep passionate kisses; like getting completely lost in the experience of it.

The one's where you both kind of fade out into the moment, full tongue, while holding each other in a very tight smothering embrace.

Ahh...I hope I can find a guy who will kiss me like that some day...

• French kisses. I like it when a guy puts his tongue in my mouth. I feel intoxicated.

• the cute, little random kisses :) I like the other type to but these give me butterflies and make me feel more protected and wanted and liked I guess :)

• Passionate kisses but they're both fantastic in their own right.

• Passionate.

What Guys Said 0