Who was your first crush?

Mine was Kristen Stewart when she acted in the movie " Zathura "

She seemed very cute to me LOL and I wonder why- now

Who was your first crush and what did you like about them ?

• A model
  • A celebrity
  • A sports person
  • A classmate
  • Other ( People choosing this option are expected to comment)

Most Helpful Girl

• back in elementary school though of course I pretended to hate him

• he was a neighbor about 2 or 3 years older than me

What Girls Said 18

• My first crush was when I was 4, he was my neighbor and we always have known each other since we were in diapers.My sister told me that we would always kiss each pther since we were two. We are still friends till this day but not neighbors anymore :c I remeber my greatest memory with him is sneaking up in the attic the day before a holiday and sneak up to get hidden candys,bubbles and toys :) and he had a little jeep that fit two and we would always ride around near the woods close to his house when we were 5 and 6 eating chiclets gum. I miss him but now he lives 3000 miles away.

• Ash Ketchum. :D

I guess my first "real" crush was either this kid from my drama camp, or this kid who was in my class. Both happened at about the same time (like 5th-6th grade). I liked the kid from camp because he was really good at art and liked (what I then considered to be) good music and played guitar and was adorable. And I liked the guy from my class because he was cute and funny, haha.

• My first crush was this kid named Jomar (lol) in 1st grade.

I wanted to impress him by being badass, so I ate during class even though my teachers told me not to...lmao *-*

• classmate, he was the smartest guy in my 6th grade class and I was in love :) but we never dated or anything and I still find him cute. He has blue eyes and dirty blond hair :)

• Spencer Merryman, omg...

that was preschool. and I really don't remember, I just thought he was the cutest thing. and at the time I wanted to be a boy (don't ask) and I tried to be just like him and kisss him! hahah

• Mine was Leonardo DiCaprio in Titanic when I was seven. I thought he was heavenly and to be honest I still do.. lol :P I'm a very loyal person as it were :P

• My first crush was on a little boy that went to the same kindergarten as I did. He'd build me houses by the sea and we had many stuffed animal babies.

• my neighbor.

• Iker Casillas.

• A guy named Darren. I never talked to him, but he seemed like an interesting and funny guy.

I still go to school with him, but he kinda hates me now :O I don't know the reason why, he just makes fun of me every now and again. Now, I can stand the sight of him -_-

• It was a by named scott in 2nd grade.

• A classmate. He pulled my chair out from under me.

• Joseph. Kindergarten. No idea why I liked him..

• Ian...cute blond hair blue eyed boy, I was in like 2nd grade.

• Mine was a classmate, all the girls liked him and we would sometimes chase him around the yard haha

• My uncle's high school best friend.

• Jimmy, a classmate... I just thought he was cute.

• my first real crush was my classmate, but I always thought I was going to marry my uncle when I was younger, my family thought it was hilarious.

• very hilarious lol

• Young children think that kind of thing a lot! I know someone who even thought she'd marry her dad. Little kids just view all that stuff differently I guess.

What Guys Said 10

• my senior in school

• My first crush was on my cousins friend named Cynthia. I was like the little boys you see on TV who are mean towards the little girls cause they have a crush on them. Haha

• Definitely no surprise on this poll. Most people have their first crush when they're between the ages of 5 and 10. At that age, young kids don't pay attention to pop culture things such as celebs, sports stars, models, etc. They are more likely to fall in love with someone who is in the HERE and NOW. I answered D. She was my best friend since I was little. We went to school together. It's too bad she moved away it crushed me as a child

• This really cute and sweet girl at my summer camp. She was the first and still the only girl (or, hell, person) to talk to me first and seek friendship with me first. That is, she's the only person to ever really show me, well, a sense of value lol. Too bad I was sh*t at keeping in touch.

• A classmate...I don't remember her name :(

• i girl from when I was 3 till when I was 5.

she was my dad's friend's daughter.

• Carrie Wadell. A neighbor

• A classmate in 4th grade. Lasted through 8th. lol Haven't really had one since.

• a classmate! childhood crush

• My first crush was Cheetara from the Thunder Cats.