Why does she like me, but yet she's never wanted me?

I've liked this girl for 2 years now and everyone knows it including her.she's very shy both physically and verbally and so we text message each other most of the time instead of talking face to face.and we message like everyday.she's too shy to be caught hanging out with me in public.

I've always been there for her.when she's sick,when she's got friendship problems and everything but still she's never started a conversation with me in all the 2 years.that's how shy she is.

then she started liking me as well and she's never said it but she told her friend who told me.

we started hanging out more often and talking face to face but that only 2 weeks.after that every time I tried to ask her if she wanted to meet she'd come up with an excuse or say she's busy.

and when I read my friends' blogs I see that they've been hanging out with that girl and she's done so many nice things for them for the birthdays,go out with them,etc.but if I ask her to go out,we never go out.she treasures her friends way more than me.she's spent so much time with and for her friends but all she's ever given me for the whole time we known each other were 3 letters and text messages.that's all I have of her.

and I really don't understand why she treats me like this.it always happens and when I try to talk to her about her neglecting me she says she'll change and treat me better but it always ends up that she's always spending time with them and I have to wait more than a month to get to meet her for less than 10 mins.

like if I try to talk to her about how she feels and all she's too shy to say anything and she also won't really tell even her closest friends.and she'll say she doesn't want anyone to know bout how she feels about me so she doesn't want to be seen with me.

i miss her so much and I don't know what to do. and now another girl likes me and my friends all say I should give up on the girl I like and go for the second girl.but I really don't want to.

what should I do?

I've tried telling her about how hurt I am and have been - she treats me better for a few days.

I've tried not talking to her for a few days - she cried and said she was so sorry and asked me what's wrong.after that nothing much changed.

I've tried asking her friends what should I do - they just said I should continue messaging her.

i just wish she would understand and care for me the same way I do for her. what should I do now?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think she's into you. I am shy but if I like a guy I will definitely want to spend time with him and wanting to give him more than just 3 letters and texts. I don't mean sex but more like show that I care about him and buy him gifts during birrthdays. Why dwell on something you know you can't get? Unless you want this cycle to continue, give up this shy girl. If she does like you, she will show some effort at least. Don't fall for her crying thing. don't be her emotional support because it will just tiring you out. It's all up to you but if I were you, I will try to get to know that other girl. Goodluck! and btw Merry Christmas =)

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds like she doesn't know how to be in a relationship. Go after the new girl if you like her. Old girl is going to take a lot of work to get fixed. If you want, you can tell her that you are going to date other people/pursue others. Maybe it will be the wakeup call that she needs.

• I know when I really a boy I tend to avoid them at all costs. When a shy person likes someone they feel that there is so much more to loose if you 'mess up' socially. That said, she also seems to not be interested in a relationship and this problem can only be resolved by her and really has nothing to do with you. Pursue girl #2!

• dont show your feelings so much.. your probably scaring her away..in all honesty.. she's taking you for granted.. if she's not treating you how you want.. move on.. and if she doesn't follow you.. be done with it.. cause there's no point.. but chances are that if she does like you.. you making it obvious that you'll move on if not treated better will make her want you even more..

good luck.

• Just show her you can move on and date the other girl and soon or later she well notice what she could of had with you and she well miss you too.. That means when you started dating the other girl don't talk to her give your full attention to your gf.

What Guys Said 1

• i odnt get this, when I like a girl I'm nice and then she won't like me, I'm usually mean/careless to girls I don't like and they get feelings for me. WTF? I want it the other way around