Do you think the guy will want to be with me in the end?

OK I am seeing this guy for 5 years. We have a good time but in between there were many things going on that caused me to feel like leaving him. But every time I leave, he will chase me back. Initially I thought he was playing with my feelings while hanging out with other girls. I know he likes his freedom but someday he will choose to settle down. I actually think he really likes me or I know he miss me too. He says I am different from other girls he met that is why he keeps coming back to me. I don't know if he is trying to sweet talk but knowing him, he is a simple guy who is finding a girl who is serious about him.

After some thoughts, I am wondering if he will still want to be with me in the end. I mean this has been dragging on for 5 years. I don't want to waste another few years knowing that he is not going to want to be with me. I am also a simple girl looking for a relationship and a guy who is serious about me. I am deeply attracted to him because we share common goals. It is hard to find someone like that. I also want to work hard and make this happen so that we can be together.

Some advice please? Feel free to ask me anything too. Thanks and greatly appreciated (:

What Guys Said 1

• move on from this commitment phober...don't give into him again. Be strong and find a guy who will marry you. 5 years and he wants his freedom? Give it to him 100%.

Z

What Girls Said 0