What should I text him?

Guys what do you want girls to do for you when you're stressed out or need comforting? In my case, he's away for school so I can't see him or anything but what should I text him? I'd rather text than call because we both dislike talking on the phone..haha So guys..what should I text him and what would make you smile from a girl when you're stressed?

Most Helpful Guy

• Aside from sexual stuff...~crickets~

...maybe just boost his confidence a little. Tell him what you admire about him. No matter what the circumstances, men typically like a confidence boost when it seems genuine...and even if its not true, women are great at lying. If he's stressed, you need to get his mind of whatever he's stressed about. What I said is the second best thing I can think of.

What Guys Said 4

• for me just getting a text from my girl while I'm stressed or working cheers me up, what it says doesn't matter, it lets me know she's there for me and that she's thinkin of me. don't send to many tho!

• A home cooked meal would be nice.

• inbeforsex

• Getting a supportive/encouraging text brightens my day.

What Girls Said 0