Dating a shorter guy?

Ladies, would you date a guy that's shorter than you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. In my eyes I see no reason why to say no to a guy who is shorter than I. It's like having a specific eye color in mind when looking for a man, it just complicates things. Something I say to all my friends who are looking for love is 'Keep your heart open and your eyes closed' and this is why.

• Yea, good answer. I would date a girl who is taller than I. It doesn't matter to me. It's kinda sexy actually. ha ha But yea, I just wanted to ask to hear what the ladies think about the subject. haha

• Well I guess you should hear what others' have to say. I'm a bit of a black sheep when it comes to opinions like this. ^.^

What Girls Said 5

• Yea well, I'm pretty short myself. So if the guy is shorter than me, he's probably younger than me by a couple of years or has a growing disorder, so no. But the same height might be okay.

• Yeah, I have twice. One of those relationships was really long term and neither one of us gave a crap. I'm 5'7 and both were like 5'6. When I'd wear heels I'd be a giant in comparison :P lol

• If I just met the guy, probably not. If I already knew the guy and really liked him as a person then of course. Looks aren't everything.

• Not sure..

• Depends on how short. I am 5'3 and if He's like 5'2-5'0 I am cool with it. But thing could be a little bit weird at times.

What Guys Said 0