Wanting to date a girl but has 2 kids.

I really like this girl and it seems we share a lot of the same interested together. We both are models, love fashion, listen to the same music, dress the same style. The only thing is she has 2 kids. This is the only thing stopping me from going out with her. What is your opinion on how should I handle this?. Anyone dated a girl that had kids? how did that turn out?

Most Helpful Guy

• GET THE F*** OUT OF THERE...naw jk don't do that..if you really like her and want a future with her then look over the kids and see what she has to offer like personlaity and things like that and you will begin to accept the kids as your own and you will forget that she has them and think about this how would you feel if you let the LOVE OF YOUR LIFE go because she had 2 kids just go with the flow and if it doesn't work out then let it go and she could be the best person you ever met sooooo...and how would you feel if a person wouldn't want to date you because you had kids?

What Girls Said 2

• Well the thing you need to ask yourself is if you're willing to love them as well as this girl. Are you willing to take care of them or do you just want her to yourself? Can you handle the responsibility? Are you willing to take up the responsibility? And will you love them as an extension of your love to her?

• Ok well as a women with a baby I would have to just give you this one peice of advice if you do decide to date her which wouldn't be a bad idea just make sure that you'd want to be in a long term relationship because that's what most women with kids want in a relationship if theyre single

What Guys Said 1

• I would lo love to date a girl with a baby because I love babies and they now I like them because they smile when I look at them.