How do I flirt in texting?

So this girl likes me and she texts me everyday but I feel like our conversations go nowhere. What can I do to make it more lively and flirty. I know she'd like that..

Most Helpful Guy

• First, try not not text a lot, things get misinterpreted and can become boring when in excess. Send a few back and forth in between meetings. Don't have "deep" convos through text. Keep it fun most of the time.

Use smiley faces and punctuation. That way she knows your not serious. Also don't say "JK" when you tease. makes you look like a wimp. Just smile.

Use humor, role play, nicknames, inside jokes, tease, call her funny names, etc. Balance with smiles! :)

SEXting. Oh yes, you can get more sexual through text, and she'll be more open to it. Great to do after you've hung out a couple times or after getting close but not having sex. Lead up to it with related topics, like "i just got out of the shower" or anything that could lead sexual. Get her warmed up and excited to see you again. Talking through text is almost like talking drunk, you don't care as much what you say as in person.

You're a busy guy right? Even if you're not, don't always reply right away. She wants to wonder and build up anticipation for your next reply or the time you hang out again.

A lot of this applies outside of texting to, but it should hep spice up you're phone. :D

What Girls Said 2

• It would depend on how well you know this girl - you can tell her things that you like about her ask her what she likes to do and her interests. Girls like that sort of stuff once you get the convo going with some questions flirting will become easy

• ?

It's sort of simple to flirt via text... ;-)

More lively -- you pick up the phone and call each other, then go out... then make out... THEN the texting becomes way more lively. :-D

What Guys Said 0