Girls, What is your opinion on dating bigger guys?

Alright I'm 6'6" and I weigh about 350lbs I'm slightly overweight but I'm basically just a huge guy, I don't want to sound shallow but it seems like the only girls who ever like me just aren't very attractive. is a little bit of extra weight that unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't influence if I like you. Your biggest problem is that initial attraction. you're less likely to get an offer to date from someone you hardly know because those are mostly based on level of attraction. HOWEVER you can get the girls who start as friends then realize how awesome you are and want to date you (which is better in my opinion)

but my opinion is to try and lose the weight, not for looks but for health. I'm overweight too and it's just not healthy. plus if you're asking this question, you're clearly not comfortable with yourself. so maybe that's another reason to shed the pounds, if not just to like yourself more and have more confidence.

Hope this helped!

What Girls Said 4

• Girls, What is your opinion on dating bigger guys? I don't date out of shape, overweight, fat, or obese guys...yes there's a difference

is a little bit of extra weight that unattractive? Apparently it is for the girls you want. If you want a specific type of attractiveness it makes sense that those girls want a specific type of attractiveness and overweight guys aren't in it.

• I take personality before looks any day, and when a guy is as big as you it makes me feel tiny which I don't get a lot so it makes me feel secure

• no, it doesn't influence if I like you or not.

• You're 350 pounds and think you're only SLIGHTLY overweight? If you were 280 at the most, maybe you'd be only slightly overweight, but you are obese. It is nearly 100 pounds of excess weight and I bet all 100 of those pounds are not in muscle.

I hate to be an ass, but I have to be honest with you. You attract people who are on your level. If the hottest girls who ever liked you have been unattractive, you're unattractive. You are like 100 pounds overweight, what do you expect? You're just as attractive as the girls you aren't interested in. Yes excess weight distorts someone's looks and makes them less attractive.

What Guys Said 2

• A friend is similiar, doesn't really have style but he gets so many girls, its incredible. Its all about attitude, keep your head up.

• 350lbs at 6'6 is close to being 100lb overweight. Unless you have a lot of muscle mass

• I do I lift a lot of weights and playing football as a lineman definitely you need muscle