Is it okay to text him so suddenly?

I'm having a crush on my senior but he graduated a few months ago. We went to church together and I always caught him staring at me. But I'm too shy with people especially guys. I'm not sure if he really likes me either. It's been 5 months since I last saw him. And I can't stop thinking about him every night and day. I really miss him!

He's working right now and is not so active on Facebook. I never really had a conversation with him before. Just hi, a little talk, and bye. We never text or call each other.

I'm thinking of texting him but I'm worried I might sound like a freak. Is it weird for someone who never talk to you much and text you all of a sudden? He never gave his number to me. We juniors, sort of have every seniors' contact numbers just in case we need any help.

And how should I text him? I don't know what to say to him or start a conversation. I'm afraid he won't be replying me. I really like him and I don't want to miss the chance. At the same time, I'm scared of rejection. :(

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, it's kind of weird to text him if he never gave you his number. You'd be better off to post something on his Facebook.

• But he's not always on Facebook. I saw his updates only like once in three weeks. What should I say to him?

• Hey,

I don't know if you remember me or not. I think we went to church together. Anyway, I'm just trying to make some new friends and wanted to say hi.

What Girls Said 0